Spaghetti aglio e olio – with garlic, Recipe with original Tips from Italy
Thomas Sixt is a chef, food photographer, cookbook author and blogger.
Here he shares recipes, answers cooking questions and helps with cooking.
Table of Contents
1. Original Recipe Spaghetti aglio e olioThe original recipe for spaghetti aglio e olio differs from many recipes found on the Internet. What is special about the original? The golden-brown sweated garlic is needed for the typical taste formation. So let the garlic sweat on a bit more time and give the garlic the right shade. Later this develops to the incomparable Spaghetti aglio e olio taste. Spaghetti aglio olio, a popular original of the Italian kitchen with garlic, olive oil, chili and Pramesan
2. Spaghetti aglio e olio with PrawnsI love this dish and if you want to prepare shrimps for the spaghetti aglio e olio, I recommend you to make King Drawns as large as possible, which you either roast whole or fried and then sliced on the spaghetti. I consider shrimps and other small shrimps unsuitable because they dry quickly. To fry the prawns you need high heat, always preheat the pan well. Coated pan or iron pan, that remains a matter of philosophy and equipment in the own kitchen.
3. Spaghetti aglio e olio with LobsterYou can also finish our aglio e olio pasta with lobster. Cook the lobster for it and release, sweat the lobster meat in butter before serving and flambé with cognac and lay directly on the spaghetti.
4. The best Spaghetti aglio e olio…are simply prepared and consist of few ingredients. If possible, please use young, green garlic. In addition the best olive oil which comes to you tastefully under the tongue. Don’t save money on Parmesan and have a mature one. With spaghetti, you can switch to linguine, which is a flattened spaghetti variety on which the sauce sticks better. Enhancement: Pasta di bronzo is industrially produced pasta in which the pasta dough is pressed through a special metal nozzle. The pasta does not become as smooth as when it is formed with a Teflon nozzle. Pasta rough, more taste at the noodle… A colourful variant of spaghetti aglio olio with dried tomatoes and pine nuts. Yum!
Spaghetti aglio e olio – pasta with garlic
Spaghetti mit Knoblauch, Olivenöl und Chili – Spaghetti garlic oil and chilli Rezept von Thomas Sixt.
|Olive oil (Use Italian olive oil!)
|garlic (thinly sliced)
|Chili (fresh or dried)
|Parsley (smooth parsley)
|Parmesan cheese (fresh and finely grated)
Heat the oil in a large pan, fry the garlic slices and chilli until golden brown over a low heat. Recipes Observe note!
Remove the pan from the heat and add the finely chopped parsley, season with salt.
Cook the spaghetti in a large pan with salted water until al dente, drain well after draining.
Mix the spaghetti with the garlic and chilli oil, arrange and serve quickly with Parmesan.
6. Tips for Spaghetti aglio e olio
When preparing with olive oil, garlic and chilli you can add an anchovy fillet, finely chopped. The anchovy fillet should melt in the heat and thus contribute to the taste.
You can easily stretch the garlic chili oil with some white wine (50 ml) and vegetable broth or chicken broth (100 ml). The spaghetti aglio, olio e peperoncino are then not quite as “oily” and taste lighter.
7. Calories Spaghetti aglio olio e peperoncino
Comments, Cooking Questions and Answers
Below you can write to me directly.
Please don’t forget the star rating on the recipe, 5 stars means you liked it!