Strawberry Muffins Recipe with many Tips for easy Preparation
Thomas Sixt is a chef, food photographer, cookbook author and blogger.
Here he shares recipes, answers cooking questions and helps with cooking.
Table of Contents
- 1. Muffins with Strawberry Filling
- 2. Bake Strawberry Muffins
- 3. Muffins with fresh Strawberries
- 4. Muffins with Strawberry Filling
- 5. Strawberry Muffin Thermomix
- 6. Strawberry Muffins with white Chocolate
- 7. Recipe Strawberry Muffins
- 8. Calories Strawberry Muffin, the Nutritional Values at a Glance
- 9. More Recipes for Strawberries
1. Muffins with Strawberry FillingIn the strawberry season, variety is in demand and this recipe exactly meets my requirements. The Amarettini muffins have a strong taste and the strawberries bring a pleasant freshness to small cakes. And the strawberry muffins can even be prepared quickly and easily for breakfast. You don’t necessarily need paper cuffs, you can bake the muffins directly in the coated muffin form or in other forms. Nevertheless the paper muffins are helpful and I leave it up to you whether you want to use them or not.
2. Bake Strawberry MuffinsThe mass for the muffins consists of small amarettini, egg, butter, milk, flour, and some baking powder. Who knows my Kochblog knows that I like simple and fast recipes. You can put the Amarettini in a freezer bag and then beat them into Amarettini flour with your hands. The butter should be mixed softly, then the eggs are added and in combination with the flour and the finely crushed Amarettini a simple cake mixture is formed. Please wash and clean the strawberries and then cut them into small slices or cubes. The baking result is better if the strawberries are cut into small pieces and put into the dough. You will find all the steps and the quantities of ingredients below in the recipe.
3. Muffins with fresh StrawberriesFresh strawberries are ideal for our muffins, you can marinate the cut strawberries with sugar, vanilla sugar and lemon juice for a few minutes. I tried the varieties without marinating and with marinating and noticed a small difference in taste. But I have the feeling that if you don’t marinate the strawberries, the strawberry muffin will taste better.
4. Muffins with Strawberry FillingThat’s no big challenge now, you can bake the muffins, i.e. the dough, without the strawberries. Then let the muffins cool down. Mix the strawberries that you have marinated with vanilla sugar, sugar and lemon juice for 20 minutes with the hand blender and then fill the strawberry puree into the cooled or lukewarm muffins with a large Dr. Oetker syringe or with the skin pass bag. If you want the strawberry filling to be firmer or more compact, then mix about 1/3 strawberry jam with the fresh strawberries. Of course you can also refine the strawberry filling with whipped cream or mascarpone, but then we’re almost at a topping and the strawberry cupcake.
5. Strawberry Muffin ThermomixStart processing the Amarettini, crush them in the mixing bowl for 10 seconds/step 5. The Amarettini should then be finely ground. Take the Amarettini out of the mixing bowl. Next add eggs, butter, milk and flour to the mixing bowl and mix 15-25 seconds/step 4/left run. Look at the mixture in the mixing bowl, it should be well mixed. Add the prepared Amarettini flour and the finely chopped strawberries and mix for 15 seconds/step 4/left run. Pour the mixture into buttered muffin cups and bake for 30-40 minutes at 180°C hot air.
6. Strawberry Muffins with white ChocolateWhen I serve the strawberry muffins as a dessert, I add lukewarm, liquid, white chocolate. Cut the chocolate into small pieces or chop it finely, then melt it in a bowl over a water bath. If you put the white chocolate in a glass or in a sauce boat, you can take as much as you like.
7. Recipe Strawberry Muffins
Muffin with strawberries, a recipe by Thomas Sixt.
|12||pc||strawberrries (12 medium sized or 6 large strawberries)|
|150||g||brown cane sugar|
Finely tap the Amarettini into a freezer bag and place at the ready. Wash, clean and chop the strawberries.
Mix soft butter, eggs, vanilla sugar and sugar for three minutes with a hand mixer. Add the flour, baking powder, prepared amarettini and milk and mix for another minute.
Add the strawberries and mix briefly. Pour the mixture into buttered muffin cups or into the paper cuffs (also place in the cups) and bake at 180°C for 30-40 minutes.
8. Calories Strawberry Muffin, the Nutritional Values at a Glance
9. More Recipes for Strawberries
Discover more strawberry recipes on my food blog.
Comments, Cooking Questions and Answers
Below you can write to me directly.
Please don't forget the star rating on the recipe, 5 stars means you liked it!